Wed, Jul 12|
CYP Encounter Mexico City
Experience the vibrant and culturally rich Mexico city, with fellow young Jewish Professionals from across the US and beyond.
Time & Location
Jul 12, 7:00 PM – Jul 16, 7:00 PM
Mexico City, Polanco, Polanco I Secc, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
About the Encounter
TRIP COST: $399
With CYP Academy Credit: $199
NB: This page is an application page only.
Once your application has been approved, a member of our team will get back to you with further information.
Included in your reservation:
- All meals.
- Full itinerary and programming from Wednesday night-Sunday night.
Not included: Flights & hotel
Please book your hotel in the neighborhood of Polanco, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico.
Experience the vibrant and culturally rich Mexico City with fellow young Jewish Professionals from across the US and beyond. Immerse yourself in the city's thriving Jewish community. Indulge in delicious kosher Mexican cuisine. Explore ancient Mayan ruins. Engage in thrilling recreational Mexican activities.
July 12th - July 16th 2023
For Young Jews ages 21-38
If you are over 38 or do not have a host Chabad Rabbi, your ticket will be refunded.
Wednesday, July 12th
- Arrive in Mexico City
- Check-in at our Airbnb in Polanco from 3 PM onwards
- Enjoy the night out exploring the vibrant city!
Thursday, July 13th
- Head to Xochimilco, the colorful and vibrant district in Mexico City known for its historic canals, traditional trajineras boats, and floating gardens.
- Visit museums and explore the bustling markets of Mexico City
- Dinner night out to savor the local cuisine
Friday, July 14th
- Embark on an exciting excursion to the Pyramids with a Tequila tour and lunch
- Prepare for Shabbat
- Indulge in a warm and meaningful Shabbat dinner
Saturday, July 15th
- Prayer and Learning session to deepen our spiritual connection
- Enjoy a delicious Shabbat lunch
- Take a leisurely stroll around the city, discovering its hidden gems
- Gather for Havdalah to bid farewell to Shabbat and welcome the new week with a night out
Sunday, July 16th
- Engage in a Jewish tour, exploring significant sites like mikvahs and synagogues
- Say goodbye to Mexico City with cherished memories and newfound connections
Please note that this is a general outline and specific details may be subject to change. We look forward to providing you with an enriching and memorable experience in Mexico City.